Welcome! Here is the place for all True Believers and all true Atheists (and the entire range of Sant Mat Mystics, Catholic Priests, Socialists and Anti-Theists to share their views, debate, and learn some new things).
- If you are here to proselytize for Christ, WELCOME!
- If you are here to share the love and companionship you have found in Satanic Worship, please proceed!
- If you are here to prove with mathematical precision that God simply doesn't exist, share your equations!
- Everyone is welcome. Mystic, Mathematician and Mysanthrope: Sinner, Saint and Scientist....
We want to encourage actual communication among completely divergent views for a simple reason:
To learn from each other.
So, if you really love Jesus and hate Atheists, here is the place to provide your views. And to get into debate!
If you think the Sangat, the Church or the Mosque is having a corrupting influence on children, here's the place to share your views.
There are some additional basic ground rules that will allow the nations of the world and all their people to voice their ideas and views here:
- Own your own perspective. It should stand upon its own legs. Be ready to answer detailed questions.
- If you saw Jesus in the clouds, be ready to answer sincere questions with sincere detail about what he looked like, when, what he said, what you drank, injected or smoked before you saw him....
- If you think someone else is wrong, avoid telling them they are wrong. No personal character remarks, please.
- Beliefs are cases, arguments. Those can be built and dismantled, defended and assaulted. But not the people who hold them. People are sacred. Arguments are disposable.
- So, this is about viewpoints, not personalities. You can hold any viewpoint, controversial, even absurd.
- But do not characterize anyone negatively who shares their view, except with respect that they are taking their precious time to read your notions. Just discuss the viewpoint. The viewpoint doesn't mean anything about the person.
- If you dismantle someone else's argument, be prepared to replace it with what you believe is better, and be willing to give detailed answers as to why.
- Keep it brief: 400 words max per comment, and no more than 3-5 comments per person per day. These are not moderated. Posts may be deleted without warning or notification which exceed these simple rules. So keep copies of the stuff you think is gold. Or golden? If your 5,000 word 'No Escape: 10 Fine Women, three gallons of Vodka and No Bathroom...a Russian Night with the Donald..." disappears, try to pare it down to something small, like Donald's hands.
- Finally, if you want to write one of the main blog posts, and get 1,000 beautiful words of space to share with the world your grand thesis, just ask.
- Unlike some blogs, we do not retain copyright on anything, except the right to allow anyone to copy anything for any reason. So feel free to test drive parts of your great philosophical tome right here. You can still publish it with all rights, but keep in mind, anyone can copy the version you posted here and paste it anywhere they like for free.